Saturday, December 24, 2011

Best way to set up a vpn between mac client and small business network?

I would like to access my business network (2 macs %26amp; 1 PC) from my macbook while traveling on business. The current network has a Linksys RV042 router. I would also like to be able to log into the router remotely. I do not want to use logmein (or similar) for the individual computers but rather connect to the network remotely.|||No easy answer. Is this a client server environment or is your office network peer to peer? What do you need to access certain documents on a server or each individual computer? Why do you need to access the router (do you mean the router's admin page)? Too many questions here to give you an adequate recommendation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the article Aditya. VPN is good if you want to hide your real location. However, about content streaming, I prefer the DNS option. Currently, I am usingunblock Netflix

    ReplyDelete