Monday, December 19, 2011

Cisco vpn client not asking me for any credentials when i click connect and just times out?

The Cisco vpn client not asking me for any credentials and just times out. I imported the pcf file into the vpn client. the same pcf is working well in my friend's PC.


Can anyone help me out on this.|||Connect to internet first; probably ur not connected to net..|||Did you configure the vpn profiles when you downloaded them?


Basic VPN Configuration:


1.Choose Start %26gt; Programs %26gt; Cisco Systems VPN Client %26gt; VPN Client. .Click New in order to launch the Create New VPN Connection Entry window.


2.Enter the name of the Connection Entry along with a description. Enter the outside IP address of the VPN Concentrator in the Host box. Then enter the VPN Group name and password, and click Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment