Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I access my VPN through my Wii?

I would like my Wii to access via VPN, how do I do that?


I have one wireless WRT54G router (hooked up through my broadband modem). I would like my Wii to be able to connect to my VPN via wireless WRT54G router.|||If you really mean VPN then you need to have the software to access it. That software is either PPTP, IPSEC, or L2TP. I don't think the Wii is going to have any of the software need to do the authentication for the vpn encryption.





If you are simply looking to connect to the internet from the wii via your linksys wrt54g please update your question and clarify.





good luck





ps. I have looked for vpn software (client) for the wii I have found none nor have I found anyone referring to such software|||You will need to install and configure a VPN client on your Wii. Not to sure that one is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment