Friday, December 16, 2011

How much should it cost to set up VPN between two Win2003 servers?

I have been pulling my hair out trying to configure what should be a simple VPN between two Win2003 Servers that I have administrator to. I can't seem to see the folders on the other server, or any anything else for that matter. I am considering asking for remote assistance.





1) What should it cost me?


2) Do you know of any reputible companies or individuals that could help me do this remotely?|||Please read theres two articles if you are still have problem. Please provide a detail describe of the problem.





http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtec鈥?/a>


http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtec鈥?/a>|||It really depends on how much you want to spend... Basically you need to weigh costs Vs. Risk it can be done very inexpensively i.e. you could connect both servers directly to the internet with routable ip addresses and establish a tunnel, or you could setup a couple of firewalls and establish a connection between them

No comments:

Post a Comment