Monday, December 19, 2011

How can I set up a VPN with my friend with out any technical knowledge?

He wants to access the internet through my connection and I want to access the internet through his connection, for different reasons.





I've found different programs on the net that you can set up a VPN server with but I don't understand how to use them. Are there any simpler programs out there or easier ways to do things?|||Honestly, I cannot forsee anyone doing this for anything other than malicious reasons, but for knowledge's sake, look up "Windows RAS". Very easy to setup.|||Not possible. You have to have a proxy list (usually called an ACL) that is passed through the VPN. So you can't come inbound to him and then outbound to the Internet again; maybe to another tunnel terminated on the same device, but not to the Internet.





You're not anonymous, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment