Monday, December 19, 2011

Where can I find a free VPN server to the US?

I need a free VPN server that can connect to the US, to stream US only content. I tried hotspot shield but it wouldn't work, cyber ghost did work but it had a german IP. Where can I find one with a US iP free?|||Use this cheap vpn, http://www.browsepass.com and don't risk the bots, malware and identity theft common to the free vpn's and proxies.|||I dont think you want to use a free VPN because then all your security is compromised and anyone can see your info. Maybe look into a free trial instead or there are a lot of options out there that offer really reasonably priced packages. I did a free trial from VPN4all.com and was really happy with their provider. They are rated #1 on bestvpnreviews.com and are free for the first month and just $10 after that.





If you have questions they also have a live chat on their homepage which is helpful especially if you are new to US VPN

No comments:

Post a Comment