Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I add a VPN endpoint to my network without replacing my existing router?

I am using a D-Link DGL-4000 gaming router and simply want to add a VPN endpoint appliance to it so I can securely access my home network when I'm away on business. What device would be best for this? I see many VPN routers, but they insist on going just after the cable modem. Can I install a VPN router off of a port on my existing router (connected to the cable modem) to give me VPN endpoint capabilities?|||I would suggest something easy like using Hamachi and RDP/Terminal Server Client or VNC. I have a review of Hamachi its free and good VPN software try it out.





http://www.victimoftechnology.com/soft/h鈥?/a>|||Here try this site:





http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/C鈥?/a>





If this is not what you want, just put the search term-VPN Connection, into the Google or other search engine and it will pull up many different resource websites.





Good luck and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment