Monday, December 19, 2011

How can i get a pc to share its vpn connection?

I have two pc's connecting via a broadband router. I want both to be able to connect to using a vpn to the same location. when one is connected and the other tries to connect, it cannot. If I cannot get both computers to connect - can I use Internet Connection Sharing to share a VPN connection?|||Yes it can work or you can get a router that will do the VPN instead of the PC. check these links for some reference, warning there are security risk along with known issues of trying to do this:








http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=31406鈥?/a>


http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/2004f鈥?/a>|||Combi Connection: Information on...


Wireless VPN connection (2 replies) ... Broadband Router - Let鈥檚 share your Internet Connection Author: Giles ......


www.maidconnection.info/combi-connecti鈥?br>

Computer Technology


Broadband Router. Unmanaged and Managed. active directory. Wireless network for dummies %26lt;---(me) ... VPN Connection....


www.tech-forums.net/archive/forum/98.h鈥?br>

Firewalls: PIX 506e VPN


... like, I'm trying to initiate a VPN connection to a remote office. Some facts: My ... Remote office is using a Linksys...


www.experts-exchange.com/Security/Fire鈥?/div>


  • 5 years ago




  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment