Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I connect to 2 different company's VPN at the same time?

I am with a company that is merging with another. Until the transition is complete I need to connect my laptop to both. They each have their own particular VPN software and safecard login process.





Right now to go between the two, I'd have to disconnect from one then use the other VPN to log in and connect to the other.





I'd like to somehow be able to connect to both companies at the same time preferably using one VPN client. Is there any solution for this I or the company could create?|||If you have a VPN router that can make one connection for you then you might be able to use your computer VPN for the second. However, this is not usually the case for most home routers. Since the VPN is a tunnel within the existing IP connection you generally cant get two of them to work at the same time.|||No sorry, only one VPN client can run and connect at a time, unless you have a router that supports multiple VPN clients.....

No comments:

Post a Comment